Data Controller and contact details
So.Di.Co. srl, headquartered in Italy via Foce Cesano 4/9, 60019 Senigallia (AN) (P.I. 01285160428 – certified e-mail: email@example.com) uses and protects any information that you give when you use this website.
Place of data processing
Data related to the web services of this website are processed at Sodico offices and at the office of the subjects named Responsible for the Privacy, led by staff qualified for processing.
Types of data handled
It services and softwaring for website functioning acquire some personal information whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These information collected are not linked to identified subjects. However, they might identify users through associations of data stored by thirds.
Cookies have different features and functions:
- Technical cookie (i.e. the acceptance of cookie and change language forms): cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
- Third parties analytics cookie (i.e. Google Analytics and Google Maps): we use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- Cookie for third parties profilation (i.e. Marketing Adwords and Facebook Pixel): they broadcast other contents that match with users’ profile.
Data provided by users
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, these last ones will be used to reply to your requests.
User takes the responsibility for personal data of third parties published or shared with the website. Moreover, user guarantees he has the right to notify and disclose them, releasing us from any liability towards third party.
Data Processing Purposes and Data Conveyed
So.Di.Co. informs users that data collected are used exclusively for the following purposes, only with previous consent:
- discharge accounting, fiscal obligations
Consent of these data is mandatory. Whether not given, So.Di.Co. could not satisfy national or European legal obligations and laws.
Pursuant to art. 24, par. 1, lett. A Privacy Code, data processing consent for this matter is not necessary.
- we may use the information to improve the supply of our products and services.
The above information are optional. If you do not give any consent, we might be impossibilitated to process any sale or supply of the requested services.
Pursuant to art. 24, paragraph 1, lett. B Privacy Code, we do not ask for data consent for this matter, as these data are necessary to accomplish obligations that come from a contract a user has adhered to, before termination of the same, according to his/her requests.
- sending promotional material. According to the Autorità Garante for the protection of personal data “Guidelines to promotional activity and spam freeze – July 4th, 2013 n. 330”, So.Di.Co. will collect – in order to carry out the need for simplification of the party connected to personal data processing – one consent for this purpose.
Whether the user agrees, we may send promotional emails or other information including information for market research purposes. Therefore, we may contact you by email, phone (standard mode) or social networks (authomatic mode).
Data conveyed for the above purposes (c) are optional and need user’s consent. You can choose to accept or decline consent anytime by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- (i) Outlining processing may be implemented (defined as processing “intended to define profile or personality of the person concerned, or in order to analyze habits or consumption choices”, cfr. Art. 37, paragraph 1, lett. d), Privacy Code) necessary for a service supply, therefore exempted by consent.
- (ii) So.Di.Co. reserves itself the right to put in place profiles not necessary to Service supply – for example for promotional purposes – subjects to previous consent of the interested party.
- (iii) So.Di.Co. reserves the right to share personal information with selected partners to send you marketing operations related to special initiatives, promotions and/or contests.
Consent to the processing of personal information for profilation purposes – see d) (ii) and d) (iii) – is optional. In absence of this consent, there will not be consequences related to service supply for the user.
- In occasion of promotional events and trade exhibitions, disclosed on So.Di.Co channels, participants images, either pictures and videos.
- discharge accounting, fiscal obligations
Personal information processing modes
User’s personal information are available and processed by subjects authorized by So.Di.Co., company participates and/or associated bodies, other societies related to So.Di.Co. and/or its members responsible for the processing for the exclusive achievement of the above purposes.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use by no-authorized accesses in accomplishment with what established by artt. 31 and followings Privacy Code and Technical Disciplinary document – appendix B Privacy Code – in minimum security measures.
Subjects or categories of subjects personal data may be informed to or may be acknowledged about by named managers or managers dealing with the data processing, during circulation of the same and spreading outside the EU.
Personal data inserted by the user will be visible and used by So.Di.Co. and its partners and/or headed bodies as well as other associates and/or members with the exclusive purpose of processing activities that are part of the reason why information have been collected (for example, processing sales contract, newsletter acceptance, etc …).
Personal information may also be shared anonymously with organizations or research departments, associations or foundations with no lucrative purposes.
Personal information may be shared with selected partners, for marketing purposes and professional activities connected to particular initiatives, promotions and/or contests, following previous consent by the interested subject, as mentioned at point 3 lett. D) (iii).
Rights of the subjects. Details of the person in authority and, whether named, of the manager dwaling with the processing. Indication about modes through which the easy access to the managers list is possible.
Pursuant to art. 7 Privacy Code,
- The interested party has the right to receive confirmation of the existence of personal information referring to himself/herself – even though not registered yet – and its prompt notification.
- the interested party has the right to access:
- the origin of personal information
- the purpose and mode of processing
- the logic applied in case of processing by means of electronic devices
- the details of the person in authority, the managers and authorized members named pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of subject personal information may be noticed to or acknowledged in quality of authorized members named for a specific area of the country.
- the interested party has the right to receive:
- updates, anonymous rectification, or, whether interested, data implementation;
- cancellation, anonymous transformation, data interdiction, included data whose storage is not necessary with relation to the purposes
- The interested party has the right to oppose fully or partially:
- for legitimate reasons to personal information processing involving the subject, even though related to gathering purposes;
- to the processing of personal information for promotional or direct sales material or for R&D, commercial purposes, included by third parties.
The complete list of the managers dealing with processing is available by sending a request at email@example.com
To exercise the above rights, the interested party can inquire by post or send a certified e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org