Certified raw materials*
Respect the environment
No parabens and dyes
It is checked and certified by
Ca’ Medici Bio organic body wax strips have been made using innovative, eco-sustainable materials and biodegradable, bioplastics from renewable sources. The formula contains over 90% natural ingredients and organic Pomegranate and Camellia oil, guaranteeing delicate hair removal. Skin feels velvety-soft and perfectly waxed.
The packet contains: 20 depilatory strips for body, arms and legs,
with organic Pomegranate and Camellia Oils + 4 after hair removal wipes
DEPILATORY STRIPS FOR BODY
Glyceryl Rosinate, Arachis Hypogaea Oil (Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Titanium Dioxide, Punica Granatum Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil)*, Parfum (Fragrance).
POST DEPILATION WIPES
Arachis Hypogaea Oil (Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil), Zea Mays Oil (Zea Mays (Corn) Oil), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract)*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil)*, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Parfum (Fragrance).
* materie prime provenienti da agricoltura biologica certificate
ICEA, (Institute for Ethical and Environmental Certification) is one of the most important certification bodies in Europe, which works to foster the fair and socially sustainable development of organic agriculture and other bioecological sectors.
Cà Medici Bio Baby wipes have been formulated using raw materials that respect the strictest ICEA standards and are certified as Natural Cosmetics because:
- • They only contain materials from organic or spontaneous cultivations
- • They don’t use products that are questionable from an ecological perspective, either in the product ingredients or the packaging
- • They don’t contain dangerous chemical ingredients, allergens, irritants or any other substances that are proven to be hazardous to human health
- • They have a low environmental impact, because the packaging is kept to a minimum and is only made from recyclable materials
- • The products and the production processes are kind to human health and the environment
- • They use raw materials that satisfy the expectations of consumers, who is attentive to environmentally sustainable production processes
Olio di Camelia, Olio di Melograno, Biossido di titanio (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)